Scientific title: Senior Technical Associate
Education: Graduated mechanical engineer
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study of the development of atherosclerosis in the carotid and coronary arteries. Data processing and creation of models for computer simulations using the finite element method. Research related to analytical, numerical and experimental approach to determining FFR (Fractional flow reserve).
- Milovanovic, Aleksandar, Saveljic, Igor, and Filipovic, Nenad. ‘Numerical Vs Analytical Comparison with Experimental Fractional Flow Reserve Values of Right Coronary Artery Stenosis’. 1 Jan. 2022 : 1 – 14. DOI: 10.3233/THC-220435.
- A. Milovanović, I. Saveljić, S. Savić, N.Filipović, 3D reconstruction and numerical calculation of fractional flow reserve in atherosclerotic coronary arteries, The Serbian Society of Mechanics invites you to its 7th International Congress, Sremski Karlovci 2019.
- A. Milovanović, I.Saveljić, Exarchos T., Parodi O. and N.Filipović, Numerical approah for determination of virtual functional assessment index in coronary artheries, Volume 40- No. 1 (Special Edition) 2018, pp. 85, ISSN 2334-6590, BelBi 2018.
- Aleksandar Milovanović, Igor Saveljić, Olivera Jovanikić, Nenad Filipović, Numerical analysis of blood flow through the cerebral aneurism, The 8th International Congress of the Serbian Society of Mechanics Kragujevac, Serbia, June 28-30, 2021, ISBN 978-86-909973-8-1.