Scientific title: Junior Research Assistant
Education: Master of pharmacy/Specialist of pharmacotherapy/ Master of Biomedical Engineering
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: email@example.com
The research includes 3D printing of various pharmaceutical forms and investigation of drug release kinetics. Further research includes in vitro tests from biology, testing the effect of anticancer substances, the effect of coumarins, anticoagulant properties of newly synthesized coumarins, testing gene expression, protein expression, testing on microfluidic devices.
- Virijević K, Grujić J, Jovanović M, Kastratović N, Mirić A, Nikolić D, Živanović M, Filipović N. Electrospun gelatin nanofibrous scaffolds – applications in tissue engineering. 1st International Conference on Chemo and Bioinformatics, 26-27 October 2021, Kragujevac, Serbia; Book of Proceedings, p.251-254. DOI: 10.46793/ICCBI21.251V M34
- Mirić A, Pavić J, Benolić L, Nikolić D, Milivojević N, Živanović M, Tanasković I, Filipović N. Controlled drug release from a 3D printed tablet. 1st Serbian International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence. 19-20 May 2022. Kragujevac, Serbia. pp 86-86. ISBN: 978-86-81037-71-3. M34
- Pavić J, Živanović M, Virijević K, Kastratović N, Mirić A, Šuštrešič T, Blagojević A, Tanasković I, Filipović N. Examination of gene expression of molecular mechanisms of migration, apoptosis and redox status of colorectal carcinoma cells. 1st Serbian International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence. 19-20 May 2022. Kragujevac, Serbia. pp 83-83. ISBN: 978-86-81037-71-3. M34