Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Biological sciences
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AT055
Scientific research work includes complete hydrobiological research of aquatic ecosystems. Different communities of freshwater invertebrates and vertebrates are studied. A special emphasis of the research is on the detection of potentially toxic elements in the consumable part (meat) of commercially important fish species in Serbia. The research also includes the analysis of microplastics in aquatic ecosystems. The content of microplastics in the digestive tract of a freshwater, pelagic species of bleak (Alburnus alburnus) in reservoirs in Serbia and beyond is analyzed. Research on embryos of the zebrafish species (Danio rerio) is also included, on which, using toxicity tests, the toxicity of chemical compounds is examined.
- Milošković A, Milošević Đ, Radojković N, Radenković M, Đuretanović S, Veličković T, Simić V (2018) Potentially toxic elements in freshwater (Alburnus spp.) and marine (Sardina pilchardus) sardines from the Western Balkan Peninsula: An assessment of human health risk and management. Science of the Total Environment 644:899-906. М21а, IF2016 = 4,900. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.041.
- Jovanović J, Kolarević S, Milošković A, Radojković N, Simić V, Dojčinović B, Kračun-Kolarević M, Paunović M, Kostić J, Sunjog K, Timiljić J, Djordjević J, Gačić Z, Žegura B, Vuković-Gačić B (2018) Evaluation of genotoxic potential in the Velika Morava River Basin in vitro and in vivo. Science of The Total Environment 621:1289-1299. M21a, IF2016 = 4,900. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.10.099
- Kolarević S, Aborgiba M, Kračun-Kolarević M, Kostić J, Simonović P, Simić V, Milošković A, Reischer G, Farnleitner A, Gačić Z, Milačič R, Zuliani T, Vidmar J, Pergal M, Piria M, Paunović M, Vuković-Gačić B (2016) Evaluation of Genotoxic Pressure along the Sava River. PLoS ONE 11(9):e0162450. M21, IF2014 = 3,234. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0162450
- Milošković A, Dojčinović B, Kovačević S, Radojković N, Radenković M, Milošević Dj, Simić V (2016) Spatial monitoring of heavy metals in the inland waters of Serbia: a multispecies approach based on commercial fish. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 23 (10):9918-9933. M21, IF2014 = 2,828. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-016-6207-2.
- Milošković A, Stojković Piperac M, Kojadinović N, Radenković M, Đuretanović S, Čerba D, Milošević Đ, Simić V (2022) Potentially toxic elements in invasive fish species Prussian carp (Carassius gibelio) from different freshwater ecosystems and human exposure assessment. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 29:29152–29164. M22, IF2021 = 5,190. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-17865-w