Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Chemistry
Laboratory: Bioorganic and bioinorganic chemistry
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): BA368
Synthesis of mononuclear complexes of gold(III) and other transition metal ions as potential antitumor agents. The structures of the obtained complexes were confirmed using various spectroscopic methods (NMR, IR, and UV-Vis), mass spectrometry, and X-ray structural analysis. The kinetics and mechanism of substitution reactions of new complexes with biomolecules such as amino acids, peptides, and DNA fragments are investigated using тхе UV-Vis spectrophotometry. Also, the interactions of the mentioned complexes with the DNA molecule and protein serum albumin are investigated by experimental and computational methods. To determine the therapeutic potential of these complexes, their cytotoxic activity on different tumor cell lines was tested in vitro. The evaluation of the antitumor activity of the synthesized compounds will enable the selection of the most potent compounds for further testing in in vivo and in vitro conditions.
- Snežana Radisavljević, Ana Kesić, Dušan Ćoćić, Vladimir Marković, Jelena Milovanović, Biljana Petrović, Ana Rilak Simovi, New gold(III) chlorophenyl terpyridine complex: Biomolecular interactions and anticancer activity against human oral squamous cell carcinoma, Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2022, DOI: 1002/aoc.6922.
- Milena Milutinović, Nevena Milivojević , Nevena Đorđević, Danijela Nikodijević, Snežana Radisavljević, Ana Đeković Kesić, Snežana Marković, Gold(III) complexes with phenanthroline-derivatives ligands induce apoptosis in human colorectal and breast cancer cell lines, Journl of Pharmaceutical Science, 2022, Vol. 111, Issue 12, Pages 3215-3223, DOI: 1016/j.xphs.2022.09.021
- Snežana Radisavljević, Ana Đeković Kesić, Dušan Ćoćić, Ralph Puchta, Laura Senft, Milena Milutinović, Nevena Milivojević and Biljana Petrović Studies of the stability, nucleophilic substitution reactions, DNA/BSA interactions, cytotoxic activity, DFT and molecular docking of some tetra- and penta-coordinated gold(III) complexes New Journal of Chemistry, 2020,vol 44, str. 1172—11187. DOI: 10.1039/D0NJ02037K.
- Edina Avdovic, Dusan Dimic, Marek Fronc, Jozef Kozisek, Erik Klein, Ziko Milanovic, Ana Kesic, Zoran Markovic, Structural and theoretical analysis, molecular docking/dynamics investigation of 3-(1-m-chloridoethylidene)-chromane-2,4-dione: the role of chlorine atom, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2021, vol 1231, 130002, ISSN: 1144-0546 , DOI: 10.1016/j.molstruc.2021.129962.