Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Biological Sciences
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AG373
The main areas of research include analyzes that lead to the personalization of therapy, which will correspond to the biological profile of each individual patient, by introducing new and improving existing oncological treatment protocols. The goal of the research is to combine advanced methods of data processing, achievements in molecular biology, genetics and use medical databases in order to move to individualized therapy. In order to find new antineoplastic treatments for breast cancer, tests include analyzes of active ingredients of medicinal, aromatic plants or plant isolates – extracts, essential oils, etc.
- Jovankić J, Nikodijević D, Milutinović M, Nikezić A, Kojić V, Cvetković A and Cvetković D. Potential of Orlistat to induce apoptotic and antiangiogenic effects as well as inhibition of fatty acid synthesis in breast cancer cells. European Journal of Pharmacology, 2022, 175456, ISSN 0014-2999, M21 IF= 5.195 (2022).
- Šušteršič T, Blagojević A, Cvetković D, Cvetković A, Lorencin I, ŠegotaSB, Milovanović D, Baskić D, Car Z, Filipović N. Epidemiological Predictive Modeling of COVID-19 Infection: Development, Testing, and Implementation on the Population of the Benelux Union. Frontiers in Public Health. 2021; 9:727274, M21 IF=6.461 (2021).
- Nikodijević D, Jovankić J, Cvetković D, Anđelković M, Nikezić A, Milutinović M. L-amino acid oxidase from snake venom: Biotransformation and induction of apoptosis in human colon cancer cells. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2021; 910, M21 IF= 5.195 (2021).
- Cvetkovic A, Cvetkovic D, Stojic V, Zdravkovic N. Length of hospital stay and bed occupancy rates in former Yugoslav Republics 1989 – 2015. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2016; 7:417, M21 IF= 4.418 (2015).
- Nikodijević D, Milutinović M, Cvetković D, Ćupurdija M, Jovanović M, Mrkić I, Jankulović-Gavrović M, Marković S. Impact of bee venom and melittin on apoptosis and biotransformation in colorectal carcinoma cell lines. Toxin Reviews, 2019, M21 IF= 3.851 (2019).