Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Chemistry
Laboratory: Bioorganic and bioinorganic chemistry
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AN032
Brief description of the research
- a) The binding of commercial drugs to certain blood plasma proteins, as well as the examination of the specificity of drug-protein interactions in simulated physiological conditions.
- b) The study of interactions of newly synthesized compounds with human serum albumin and CT DNA molecule.
The determination of binding constants, binding sites, thermodynamic parameters, and the nature of binding forces between drug/newly synthesized compounds and proteins.
- Emina M. Mrkalić, Ratomir M. Jelić, Olivera R. Klisurić and Zoran D. Matović, Synthesis of novel palladium(II) complexes with oxalic acid diamide derivatives and their interaction with nucleosides and proteins. Structural, solution, and computational study. Dalton Transactions, 43, (2014) 15126-15137. https://doi.org/10.1039/C3DT53384K. ISSN:1477-9226 (IF2014 = 4.197; 6/45; област: Chemistry, Inorganic & Nuclear).
- Emina Mrkalić, Ratomir Jelić, Stefan Stojanović, Miroslav Sovrlić, Interaction between olanzapine and human serum albumin and effect of metal ions, caffeine and flavonoids on the binding: A spectroscopic study, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 249 (2021) 119295. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2020.119295. ISSN: 1386-1425 (IF2021 = 4.831; 5/43; област: Spectroscopy).
- Miroslav Sovrlić, Emina Mrkalić, Ratomir Jelić, Marina Ćendić Serafinović, Stefan Stojanović, Nevena Prodanović, Jovica Tomović. Effect of caffeine and flavonoids on the binding of tigecycline to human serum albumin: A Spectroscopic study and molecular docking, Pharmaceuticals. 15(3) (2022) 266. https://doi.org/10.3390/ph15030266. ISSN: 1424-8247 (IF2020 = 5.863; 38/276; област: Pharmacology & Pharmacy; 9/63; област: Chemistry, Medicinal).