Scientific title: Principal research fellow
Education: PhD in Science – Biotechnical Sciences
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): BB422
The studies are related to the application of different groups of effective microorganisms as seed inoculants, in the supplementary nutrition of plants with foliar treatments, on the primary morphological characteristics of plants that determine yields, on the chemical composition of seeds and fruits respecting the principles of integral and organic production. Also, the effects of the incorporation of effective microorganisms on the microbiological activity of the autochthonous microbial population in the soil were studied. In order to achieve the planned yields of plants in the era of climate change, part of the research was related to the application of different seed priming methods. Seed priming is performed before germination, which encourages certain physiological conditions in which plants are able to activate defense mechanisms faster or better, thereby increasing the percentage and intensity of germination. Thus, the research related to the priming of soybean seeds with low-frequency electromagnetic waves, corn seeds with zinc. Research was started on the preparation and application of aqueous extracts of various plants in soybean production. The goal of the research is the production of food with high nutritional values, the reduction of the use of mineral fertilizers and pesticides the preservation of soil fertilityThe most important field and vegetable crops species were included in the research.
- Cvijanović Gorica, Dozet Gordana, Đukić V., Đorđević Snežana, Puzić G. (2012): Microbial activity of soil during the inoculation of soyabean with symbiotic and free-living nitrogen-fixing bacteria. African Journal of Biotechnology. IP 0.565 DOI: 10.5897/AJB11.744. Availanbie online at http://www. academicjournals. org/AJB. Vol. 11(3), 590-597.
- Cvijanović V., Cvijanović G., Rajičić V., Marinković J., Đukić V., Bajagić M., Đurić N. (2022): Influence of different methods of application of effective microorganisms in nutrition of wheat on weight by 1000 grains, yield, and content of crude wheat proteins (Triticum sp), Cereal Research Communications or as a PDF here https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s42976-021-00226-1.pdf. IF za 2021 godinu 1.240, ISSN 0133-3720.
- Stepić V., Cvijanović G., Đurić N., Bajagić M., Marinković J., Cvijanović V. (2022): Influence of zinc treatments on grain yield and grain quality of different maize genotypes. Plant Soil Environ., 68. doi: 10.17221/93/2022-PSE IF za 2021 godinu IF2.328, ISSN 1214-1178
- Stojanović Milica, Ivana Petrović, Milena Žuža, Zorica Jovanović, Đorđe Moravčević, Gorica Cvijanović, Slađana Savić (2020):The productivity and quality of Lactuca sativa as influenced by microbiological fertilisers and seasonal conditions ISSN 1392-3196 / e-ISSN 2335-8947, Zemdirbyste-Agriculture, vol. 107, No. 4 (2020), DOI 10.13080/za.2020.107.044, 345–352.
- Cvijanović Gorica Savić Slađana (2016): Ecosystem protection and bioremediation, Monograph, Institute for Agriculture Beograd, ISBN 978-86- 6269-020-3; 366.