Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Biological sciences
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AA195
The investigation include gene variants of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) particularly single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), -216G>T (rs712829) and -191C>A (rs712830) and 181946C>T. (D994D) (rs2293347). The importance of the EGFR polymorphisms is in their role as potential molecular targets associated with improved clinical outcomes in NSCLC patients.
- Jurisic VB, Obradovic JM, Tosic NM, Pavlovic ST, Kulic M, Djordjevic ND. Effects of DMSO, glycerol, betaine and their combinations in detecting single nucleotide polymorphisms of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) gene promoter sequence in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2016, (128), 275-279. IF 3,255 (2016), ISSN: 0731-7085. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpba.2016.05.010
- Obradovic JM, Djordjevic ND, Tosic NM, Mrdjanovic JZ, Stankovic BB, Stanic J, Zaric B, Perin BM, Pavlovic ST, Jurisic VB. Frequencies of EGFR single nucleotide polymorphisms in non-small cell lung cancer patients and healthy individuals in the Republic of Serbia: a preliminary study. Tumor Biology, 2016, 37(8), 10479-10486. IF 3,650 (2016), ISSN: 1010-4283. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13277-016-4930-4.
- Jurisic V, Vukovic V, Obradovic J, Gulyaeva LF, Kushlinskii NE, Djordjevic N. EGFR Polymorphism and Survival of NSCLC Patients Treated with TKIs: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Oncology, 2020, vol. 2020,1973241. IF 4.375 (2020), ISSN: 1687-8450. PMID: 32256580; PMCID: PMC7104312. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/1973241.