Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Biological sciences/Specialist in organic chemistry
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac
- E-mail: email@example.com
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number):
Brief description of the research
- The molecular mechanisms of the influence of some OSC (organo selenium compounds) on the redox status of immortalized colon cancer cell lines HCT-116 and breast cancer MDA-MB-231 were investigated.
- The effects of OSC on the migratory potential of HCT-116 and MDA-MB-231 cells were tested using the Transwell migration test.
- The effects of OSC on the expression of mRNA target genes for seleno-enzymes in HCT-116 cells were determined, using the method of quantitative PCR.
- The effects of OSC on the activity of Nrf2, HIF, Nf-kB transcription factors and their interrelationships were investigated, using fluorescent methodology, transfection of pTRAF vector in single cell resolution and analysis by the Operreta system.
- Živanović MN, Košarić JV, Šmit BM, Šeklić DS, Pavlović RZ, Marković SD. Novel seleno-hydantoin palladium (II) complex- antimigratory, cytotoxic and prooxidative potential on human colon HCT-116 and breast MDA-MB-231 cancer cells. GENERAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOPHYSICS, 2017, 36(2): 187-196.
- Čanović PP, Bogojevski JV, Košarić JV, Marković SD, Živanović MN. Pt (IV), Pd (II), and Rh (III) complexes induced oxidative stress and cytotoxicity in the HCT-116 colon cancer cell line. TURKISH JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY, 2017, 41(1): 141-147.
- Košarić JV, Cvetković DM, Živanović MN, Ćurčić MG, Šeklić DS, Bugarčić ZM, Marković SD. Antioxidative and antiproliferative evaluation of 2-(phenylselenomethyl) tetrahydrofuran and 2-(phenylselenomethyl)tetrahydropyran. J BOUN, 2014, 19(1): 283-290.
- Petrović VP, Simijonović D, Živanović MN, Košarić JV, Petrović ZD, Marković S, Marković SD. Vanillic Mannich bases: synthesis and screening of biological activity. Mechanistic insight into the reaction with 4-chloroaniline. RSC ADVANCES, 2014, 4(47): 24635-24644.
- Živanović MN, Cvetković DM, Košarić JV, Ćurčić MG, Šeklić DS, Bugarčić ZM, MarkovicćSD. Antioxidative effects of novel selenium compounds. FEBS JOURNAL, 2012, 279(1): 197-197.