Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD – Mechanical Engineering
Laboratory: Application of information technology in engineering.
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Modification of FEM (Finite Element Method) program PAK-S using dynamic memory allocation. Embedding a method for packing a stiffness matrix into memory using a red-black tree. Development and improvement of the parallelization of the PAK-S program using the MUMPS solver for solving sparse matrices using the MPICH implementation of the MPI standard. Adaptation and development of the SPH (Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics) program. Solving the problem of generating and deleting SPH particles using the so-called “life cycle algorithm”. Using this algorithm, blood flow through arteries was modeled.
- Тijana Djukić, Мarko Topalović, Nenad Filipović, Numerical simulation of isolation of cancer cells in а microfluidic chip, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, (2015), Vol.25, рр. 084012 (9pp), ISSN: 0960-1317, DOI: 10. 1088/0960-1317/25/8/084012. [M21]
- Aleksandar Nikolic, Marko Topalovic, Vladimir Simic, Nenad Filipovic, Turbulent finite element model applied for blood flow calculation in arterial bifurcation, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, (2021), Vol. 209, pp. 106328, DOI: 10.1016/j.cmpb.2021.106328. [M21]
- Marko Topalovic, Aleksandar Nikolic, Vladimir Milovanovic, Snezana Vulovic, Milos Ivanovic, Smoothed particle hydrodynamics for blood flow analysis: development of particle lifecycle algorithm, Computational Particle Mechanics, (2022), DOI: 10.1007/s40571-021-00454-6. [M21]
- Vladimir Milovanović, Dušan Arsić, Miroslav Milutinović, Miroslav Živković, Marko Topalović, A Comparison Study of Fatigue Behavior of S355J2+N, S690QL and X37CrMoV5-1 Steel, Metals, (2022), Vol. 12 No. 7. pp. :1199 , DOI: 10.3390/met12071199. [M21]
- Tijana Djukic, Marko Topalovic, Nenad Filipovic, Validation of lattice Boltzmann based software for blood flow simulations in complex patient-specific arteries against traditional CFD methods, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, (2023), Vol. 203. pp. 957–976, DOI: 10.1016/j.matcom.2022.07.027. [M21]