Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Biological Sciences
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AS153
In the previous period, Mirjana Ž. Grujović successfully dealt with scientific and research work, where she mastered the techniques and methods of microbiological analysis. During her scientific research, she acquired knowledge of the biochemical and physiological characteristics of lactic acid bacteria isolated from autochthonous fermented milk and meat products, as well as in vitro testing of the biotic potential of isolated bacteria. The research was extended to in vitro testing of the probiotic characteristics of the selected strains. She also actively dealt in phytochemical, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and antibiofilm testing of plant and lichen extracts. As part of the trilateral project, she deals with the isolation, identification, and examination of the potential for the uptake of heavy metals by bacterial isolates.
- Mirjana Grujović, Katarina Mladenović, Teresa Semedo-Lemsaddek, Matra Laranjo, Olgica Stefanović, Sunčica Kocić-Tanackov, Advantages and disadvantages of non-starter lactic acid bacteria from traditional fermented foods: potential use as starters or probiotics, Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, (2022), vol. 21 (2), str. 1537-1567. DOI: 10.1111/1541-4337.12897; IF2021: 15.786; M21a.
- Mirjana Muruzović, Katarina Mladenović, Olgica Stefanović, Sava Vasić, Ljiljana Čomić, Extracts of Agrimonia eupatoria as sources of biologically active compounds and evaluation of their antioxidant, antimicrobial and antibiofilm activities, Journal of Food and Drug Analysis, (2016), vol. 24(3), str. 539–547. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfda.2016.02.007; IF2016: 3.048; M21.
- Mirjana Grujović, Tanja Žugić Petrović, Katarina Mladenović, Vladimir Tomović, Sunčica Kocić-Tanackov, Teresa Semedo-Lemsaddek, Duvan chvarci: product characterization and comparison between traditional and industrial production, LWT-Food Science and Technology, (2022), vol. 154, str. 1-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.lwt.2021.112895; IF2021: 6.056; M21.
- Mirjana Grujović, Katarina Mladenović, Danijela Nikodijević, Ljiljana Čomić, Autochthonous lactic acid bacteria – presentation of potential probiotics application, Biotechnology Letters, (2019), vol. 41(11), 1319–1331. DOI: 10.1007/s10529-019-02729-8; IF2018: 2.154; M22.
- Mirjana Grujović, Katarina Mladenović, Stefan Marković, Nevena Đukić, Jelena Stajić, Aleksandar Ostojić, Nenad Zlatić, Chemical, radiological and microbiological characterization of a drinking water source: a case study, Letters in Applied Microbiology, (2022), vol. 75(5), str. 1136-1150. DOI: 10.1111/lam.13778; IF2020: 2.858; M22.