Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD – Mechanical Engineering
Laboratory: Application of information technology in engineering.
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: email@example.com
PhD Snežana Vulović has a wide experience in development and research in Finite Element Method (FEM): algorithms for solution of contact problem, algorithms for solution of coupled problem in flow through porous media, including heat transfer and multiphase flow, algorithms for solution of low and high fatigue, as well as in development of finite element models of complex structures for the industry and evaluation of obtained results. PhD Snežana Vulović is dedicated to competence modeling of complex structural system for analysis by FEM, cooperates and consults product design engineers to improve the design, quickly master new software, apply its full range of capabilities and to design systems for quick access to vital information, as well as create formal reports and documenting results.
- Milos Kojic, Nenad Filipovic, Snezana Vulovic, Srboljub Mijailovic, A finite element solution procedure for porous medium with fluid flow and electromechanical coupling, Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering, 14, pages 381-392, 1998. ISSN: 1069-8299.
- Vlade Urosevic, Dragoslav Nikezic, Snezana Vulovic, Milos Kojic, Optimization of Radon Measurements with Active Charcoal, Health Physics, 76(6):687-691, June 1999. ISSN: 0017-9078.
- Urosevic, D. Nikezic, S. Vulovic, A theoretical approach to indoor radon and thoron distribution, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, Volume 99, Issue 12, Pages 1829-1833, 2008. DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2008.07.010.
- Fragassa, M. Topalovic, A. Pavlovic, S. Vulovic, Dealing with the Effect of Air in Fluid Structure Interaction by Coupled SPH-FEM Methods, Materials, (2019), Vol.12, No.7, pp. -, ISSN 1996-1944, Doi 10.3390/ma12071162.
- Rodoljub Vujanac, Nenad Miloradović, Snežana Vulović, Ana Pavlović, A Comprehensive Study into the Boltless Connections of Racking Systems, Metals – Special Issue “Advances in Design by Metallic Materials: Synthesis, Characterization, Simulation and Applications”, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 276, ISSN 2075-4701, Doi 10.3390/met10020276, 2020.