Scientific title: Research Associate
Education: PhD in Physics
Laboratory: Development of numerical and experimental methods in radiation and atomic physics
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AY584
Dr Tatjana Miladinović conducts theoretical and calculational research in atomic, molecular and optical physics. Of particular interest is also the exploration in the area of medical physics. In previous research transition rates during tunneling and multiphoton ionization of alkali and noble atoms are calculated. The analysis involved intense laser fields and different laser beam profiles. The impact of additional effects such as the initial momentum of the ejected electron, ponderomotive potential, Stark shift and Coulomb potential were also taken into account. In medical physics, the primary goal was to describe the doses received and the clinical events likely to result of radiotherapy. Different radiation techniques for several types of tumors and for a more significant number of patients were analyzed and compared using the radiotherapy planning system. Drugs that have a potential radioprotective and/or mitigating effect on damage caused by exposure to radiation, either accidentally or for therapeutic purposes have been researched. Modifications to the general-purpose FOTELP code, combining Monte Carlo techniques to simulate the transport of particles from an external source through internal organs, resulting in a 3-D distribution of absorbed dose were subjects of research
- Tatjana B. Miladinović, Mirko M. Radulović, Jasna M. Stevanović, Effects of the different laser beam profiles on the tunneling ionization with Coulomb correction included, Romanian Reports in Physics, 74, Article no. 406, 1-14 (2022); ISSN:1221-1451; (IF = 2.085 za 2021. godinu; 48/86; oblast: Physics, Multidisciplinary).
- T. B. Miladinović, N. Danilović, M. Z. Jeremić, Non-exponential tunneling ionization probability distribution as a function of different laser beam profiles, Revista Mexicana de Fisica, 68, 040401 1–12 (2022); ISSN: 0035-001X; DOI: 10.31349/RevMexFis.68.040401; (IF = 1.702 za 2021. godinu; 55/86; oblast: Physics, Multidisciplinary)
- Marija Zivković Radojević, Neda Milosavljević, Tatjana B Miladinović, Slobodan Janković, Marko Folić, Review of compounds that exhibit radioprotective and/or mitigatory effects after application of diagnostic or therapeutic ionizing radiation, J. Radiat. Biol., 1-10 (2022); ISSN: 0955-3002; DOI: 10.1080/09553002.2022.2110308; (IF = 3.352 za 2021. godinu; 69/136; oblast: covers resources on radiation research in biology and biophysics, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging) (Online ahead of print).