Scientific title: Junior Research Assistant
Education: Master in Biology
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): AM818
Brief description of the research
The researcher is engaged in experimental work in the Laboratory for Bioinformatics and Applied Biology with a focus on cellular and molecular biology of cancer. First of all, it is about preclinical testing of bioactive substances of biological and synthetic origin. Тhe researcher is trained to work in vitro conditions on human and animal cancer cell lines and healthy analogues, including methods of cell and molecular biology, genomics and proteomics.
- Natalija Arsenijevic, Dragica Selakovic, Jelena S. Katanic Stankovic, Vladimir Mihailovic, Slobodanka Mitrovic, Jovana Milenkovic, Pavle Milanovic, Miroslav Vasovic, Snezana D. Markovic, Marko Zivanovic, Jelena Grujic, Nemanja Jovicic, Gvozden Rosic. The Beneficial Role of Filipendula ulmaria Extract in Prevention of Prodepressant Effect and Cognitive Impairment Induced by Nanoparticles of Calcium Phosphates in Rats. Oxid. Med. Cell. Longev . https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6670135, IF 6.543
- Šeklić D.S., Jovanović M.M., Virijević K.D., Grujić J.N., Živanović M.N., Marković S.D. Pseudevernia furfuracea inhibits migration and invasion of colorectal carcinoma cell lines. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2021, 284:114758. ДОИ:17113/ftb.56.03.18.5727 М21.