Scientific title: Junior Research Assistant
Education: M.Sc. in electrical engineering and computing
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main focus of research is application of artificial intelligence and deep learning methods on biomedical data. Main tasks of the research are solving wide variety of classification and segmentation problems working with medical imaging data. Also, certain research involves the usage of computer vision methods with the goal of creating an intraoperative navigation system for liver resection.
- Dašić L., Radovanović N., Šušteršič T., Blagojević A., Benolić L. and Filipović N. (2022). Patch-based Convolutional Neural Network for Atherosclerotic Carotid Plaque Semantic Segmentation, IPSI Transactions on Internet Research, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 58-63, ISSN 1820-4503
- Dašić L. and Filipović N. (2022). Liver Tracking for Intraoperative Augmented Reality Navigation System, First Serbian International Conference on Applied Artifical Intelligence, 19 – 20 May 2022, Kragujevac, Serbia
- Dašić L., Blagojević A., Šušteršič T. and Filipović N. (2022). Comparative Analysis of Patch-based and Full Image Methodology of Carotid Artery Plaque Semantic Segmentation in Ultrasound images, 2022 IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI), 27-30 September 2022, Ioannina, Greece