Scientific title: Research Assistant
Education: Master of Science in Chemistry
Laboratory: Chemoinformatics and molecular design
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- IBI (Researcher Identification Number): BA535
Examination of the antioxidant properties of natural compounds and their derivatives forms the basis of Marko Antonijević’s research work in the last three years. Aside from antioxidant properties, other physical and chemical properties, complexation with metals, biological and physiological activity, cytotoxicity, anticancer and antiviral effects, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity are being investigated. A detailed investigation of the antiradical activity of a series of 4-hydroxycoumarin benzohydrazide derivatives with different radical species is currently being conducted. In addition, new antiradical mechanisms are being developed in order to better explain the antioxidant and antiradical effects of various organic compounds, primarily benzohydrazide derivatives of 4-hydroxycoumarin. In addition to coumarin derivatives, at the University of Merseburg Marko, alongside his colleagues, developed a series of complex compounds containing a benzohydrazide ligand bound to a central metal ion. A comprehensive structural characterization and investigation of the properties of new benzohydrazide complexes with ruthenium is currently in progress.
- Marko Antonijević, Dušica Simijonović, Edina Avdović, Andrija Ćirić, Zorica Petrović, Jasmina Dimitrić-Marković, Višnja Stepanić, Zoran Marković, Green One-Pot Synthesis of Coumarin-Hydroxybenzohydrazide Hybrids and Their Antioxidant Potency, Antioxidants, 10, 1106, 2021. ISSN: 2076-3921. DOI: 3390/antiox10071106. (IF = 7.675 зa 2021. годину; 4/63; oбласт: Chemistry, Medicinal). Kategorija: M21a
- Žiko Milanović, Dušan Dimić, Marko Antonijević, Milan Žižić, Dejan Milenković, Edina Avdović, and Zoran Marković. Influence of acid-base equilibria on the rate of the chemical reaction in the advanced oxidation processes: Coumarin derivatives and hydroxyl radical. Chemical Engineering Journal453, 139648, 2023. ISSN: 1385-8947. DOI: 10.1016/j.cej.2022.139648. (IF = 16.744 зa 2021. годину; 4/143; oбласт: Engineering, Chemical). Kategorija: M21a
- Ana Amić, Jasmina Dimitrić-Marković, Zoran Marković, Dejan Milenković, Žiko Milanović, Marko Antonijević, Denisa Mastiľák Cagardová, Jaime Rodríguez-Guerra Pedregal, Theoretical Study of Radical Inactivation, LOX Inhibition, and Iron Chelation: The Role of Ferulic Acid in Skin Protection against UVA Induced Oxidative Stress. Antioxidants, 10,8, 1303, 2021. ISSN: 2076-3921. DOI: 3390/antiox10081303. (IF = 7.675 зa 2021. годину; 4/63; oбласт: Chemistry, Medicinal). Kategorija: M21a
- Marko Antonijević, Edina Avdović, Dušica Simijonović, Žiko Milanović, Ana Amić, Zoran Marković, Radical Scavenging Activity and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Coumarin-Hydroxybenzohydrazide Hybrids, International Journal of Molecular Sciences 23(1), 490, 2022. ISSN: 1422-0067. DOI: 3390/ijms23010490. (IF = 6.028 зa 2021. годину; 69/297; oбласт: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology). Kategorija: M21
- Žiko Milanović, Marko Antonijević, Ana Amić, Edina Avdović, Dušan Dimić, Dejan Milenković, Zoran Marković, Inhibitory activity of quercetin, its metabolite, and standard antiviral drugs towards enzymes essential for SARS-CoV-2: the role of acid–base equilibria. RSC Advаnces, 11, 2838-2847, 2021. ISSN: 2046-2069. DOI: 10.1039/D0RA08377A. (IF = 4.036 зa 2021. годину; 75/180; oбласт: Chemistry, Multidisciplinary). Kategorija: M22