Scientific title: Research Assistant
Education: Master of pharmacy/Specialist in biological medicines/ Master of Biomedical Engineering
Laboratory: Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevena Milivojević deals with experimental work in the field of molecular biology and cancer cell biology, genetics, tissue engineering, drug delivery systems. She deals with the investigation of potential antitumor drugs, examines their mechanism of cytotoxic action, influence on apoptosis, redox status and migration. Experiments are carried out in vitro on colon and breast cancer model systems, and healthy cells in 2D as well as in 3D conditions with microfluidic flow (microfluidic chip systems). She works on the design, production and optimization of microfluidic systems that are used in tests in biology, bioengineering, pharmacology, and immunology. She also deals with the complexation of active substances with newly synthesized dendrimer nanoparticles (drug delivery system), examines their characteristics, stability, as well as advantages in drug delivery with the aim of more selective and specific action. 3D printing of pharmaceutical forms for controlled drug delivery is another approach she is pursuing. She also deals with gene expression testing (qPCR, ddPCR), sequencing (Next Generation Sequencing), mutation testing (SNP-Single nucleotide polymorphisms), bioinformatics. Investigations of the angiogenic potential of electrospun carriers (scaffolds) for tissues are carried out on an in vivo model of the chorioallantoin membrane of a chicken embryo.
- Matic S, Milovanovic D, Mijailovic Z, Djurdjevic P, Sazdanovic P, Stefanovic S, Todorovic D, Popovic S, Vukicevic V, Vukic M, Vukovic N, Milivojevic N, Zivanovic M, Jakovljevic V, Filipovic N, Baskic D, Djordjevic N. IFNL3/4 polymorphisms as a two-edged sword: an association with COVID-19 outcome. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023 Jan 19; 95:e28506. DOI: 10.1002/jmv.28506, ISSN: 0146-6615, (IF = 20.693 за 2021 годину; 2/37; М21а; област: Virology).
- Nikolic S, Gazdic-Jankovic M, Rosic G, Miletic-Kovacevic M, Jovicic N, Nestorovic N, Stojkovic P, Filipovic N, Milosevic-Djordjevic O, Selakovic D, Zivanovic M, SeklicD, Milivojević N, Markovic A, Seist R, Vasilijic S, Stankovic K, Stojkovic M, Ljujic B. Orally administered fluorescent nanosized polystyrene particles affect cell viability, hormonal and inflammatory profile, and behavior in treated mice. Environmental Pollution, 2022 Apr 8; 305: 119206. DOI: 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119206, ISSN: 0269-7491, (IF = 9.988 за 2021 годину; 28/279; М21; област: Environmental Sciences).
- Demetriades M, Zivanovic M, Hadjicharalambous M, Ioannou E, Ljujic B, Vucicevic K, Ivosevic Z, Dagovic A, Milivojevic N, Kokkinos O, Bauer R, Vavourakis V. Interrogating and Quantifying In Vitro Cancer Drug Pharmacodynamics via Agent-Based and Bayesian Monte Carlo Modelling. Pharmaceutics, 2022 Mar 30; 14(4): 749. DOI: 10.3390/pharmaceutics14040749, ISSN: 1999-4923, (IF = 6.525 за 2021 годину; 39/279; М21; област: Pharmacology & Pharmacy).
- Juskovic A, Nikolic M, Ljujic B, Matic A, Zivkovic V, Vucicevic K, Milosavljevic Z, Vojinovic R, Jovicic N, Zivanovic S, Milivojevic N, Jakovljevic V, Bolevich S, Miletic Kovacevic M. Effects of Combined Allogenic Adipose Stem Cells and Hyperbaric Oxygenation Treatment on Pathogenesis of Osteoarthritis in Knee Joint Induced by Monoiodoacetate. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2022 Jul 12; 23(14): 7695. DOI: 10.3390/ijms23147695, ISSN: 1422-0067, (IF = 6.208 за 2021 годину; 69/296; М21; област: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology).
- Milivojević N, Caballero D, Carvalho MR, Kokanović M, Živanović M, Filipović N, Reis RL, Oliveira JM. A Microfluidic Platform as an in vitro for Biomedical Experimentation – a Cell Migration Study. The 21th IEEE International Conference on BioInformatics and BioEngineering (BIBE). 25-27 October 2021. Kragujevac, Serbia. pp 1-6. ISBN: 978-1-6654-4261-9. ISSN: 2471-7819. doi: 10.1109/BIBE52308.2021.9635498.