The consortium of SMART2M, a project funded by European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) organizes an international ONLINE SCHOOL on INNOVATION AND SMART MANUFACTURING, which will be held from September 27 to October 1, 2021.
Attendees of the school INNOVATION AND SMART MANUFACTURING will get an international certificate.
Lectures are held in English.
The registration and application deadline is September 20th 2021 via online form https://forms.gle/CrvuHFrf5JFYXQpp6
The school is open for the students of all degrees (Bsc, Msc, Phd), as well as for all the professors and employees at the University and in the companies. Organizers and lecturers:
- Dublin City University, Ireland
- University of Kragujevac, Serbia
- University of Tours, France
- University of Ioannina, Greece
- MIND Group, Kragujevac, Serbia
- Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques (CRM Group), Belgium
- PROGETTO IMPRESA, Italy
- Business Support Network, Belgrade, Serbia
A contact for all the questions: firstname.lastname@example.org