The University of Kragujevac enrolls the students into Master academic studies in 2021/2022 Academic year at the study program Computer Games Development – one-and-a-half-year Master study program (90 ECTS) in Serbian or English.
The University of Kragujevac opens
for the enrollment into master academic studies at the University of Kragujevac
The University of Kragujevac enrolls the students into Master academic studies in 2021/2022 academic year at the following study program:
COMPUTER GAMES DEVELOPMENT – one-and-a-half-year Master study program (90 ECTS) in Serbian or English.
The number of state-funded places: 15
The number of places financed by students: 20
The call for enrolment is open for all candidates who have completed bachelor academic studies and acquired 240 ECTS at a study program in the field of technical-technological sciences or in the field of arts.
- Criteria for ranking the candidates
The enrolment into the study program is conditioned by the number of available places and the ranking list of candidates which is determined on the basis of their success in the previous level of education (grade-point average, duration of studying, and the degree of equivalency of the study programs).
- Application deadline
The applications for the enrollment of students into Master academic studies should be submitted to the University of Kragujevac, Center for career development and student counseling, Jovana Cvijića bb, Kragujevac from September 20th to October 8th, 2021.
The application form for this call can be found in the Center or downloaded here.
All documentation can be submitted in electronic form scanned by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If a candidate submits the documentation in electronic form, provided that a candidate has met the conditions for enrollment, he or she is obliged to submit all the documentation required by the Call in the original or a certified copy.
- Tuition fee
The tuition fee for the self-financed students is:
- for the citizens of the Republic of Serbia 150.000,00 RSD,
- for foreign citizens: 3.000,00 €.
- Other provisions
Candidates should submit the following application documents:
- application form (filled in and signed),
- copy of the ID card or copy from the card reader,
- certified copy of Diploma or Certificate on previously completed levels of education (and a translation into English),
- transcript of records from previous levels of education or certified copy of a Diploma supplement (and a translation into English)
- proof of English language proficiency for the candidates who choose English as the language in which they choose to pursue a degree (B2 level),
- motivation letter, up to one page (A4 paper size), with an overview of references,
- proof that the amount of 3.000,00 RSD for the application fee has been paid to the University of Kragujevac to account no. 840-1128666-12,
- three photographs of the candidate (3,5 x 4,5 сm).
Foreign nationals may enroll into this study program under the same conditions as Serbian citizens if their prior education degree has been recognized according to the The Law on Higher Education issued by Republic of Serbia and The General Act of the University of Kragujevac.
Foreign nationals pay the tuition fee during the entire studying period unless otherwise regulated by an international agreement. At application stage, foreign nationals should submit the Decision on the recognition of their prior education degree, or the Certificate proving that the recognition procedure is in process.
Before the enrollment, a student of foreign nationality should submit the following documents:
- health insurance for the entire duration of studies in the given academic year;
- proof of Serbian or English language proficiency, depending on the language in which they choose to pursue a degree.
Serbian citizens who have completed their prior education abroad may apply to this call if they possess a Decision on the recognition of a foreign higher education institution’s degree for the purpose of continuing education at the University of Kragujevac and enrollment to this specific study program. If the recognition procedure has not been completed, candidates should submit a certificate stating that the procedure is in process.
Contact telephone: +381 (0)34 300-425