The University of Kragujevac enrolls the students into Master academic studies in 2021/2022 academic year at the study program Information Technologies – one-and-a-half-year Master study program (90 ECTS) in Serbian or English.
The University of Kragujevac opens
for the enrollment into master academic studies at the University of Kragujevac
The University of Kragujevac enrolls the students into Master academic studies in 2021/2022 academic year at the following study program:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES – one-and-a-half-year Master study program (90 ECTS) in Serbian or English.
The number of state-funded places: 15
The number of places financed by students: 20
The call for enrollment is open for all the students who have completed the bachelor academic studies with a minimum of 240 ECTS at the following study programs: electrical engineering, computing engineering, mathematics, computer sciences, mechanical engineering, organizational sciences, information technologies, biomedical engineering, or other related study programs.
The enrollment into the study program is conditioned by the number of available places and the ranking place of students, which is determined according to the results obtained in the previous level of education (grade point average, duration of studying and the degree of equivalency of the study programs).
The tuition fee for self-financed students:
- for the citizens of the Republic of Serbia 100.000,00 RSD,
- for foreign citizens: 3.000,00 EUR.
The applications for the enrolment of students into Master academic studies should be submitted to the University of Kragujevac, Center for career development and student counseling, Jovana Cvijića bb, Kragujevac from September 20th to October 8th, 2021.
The application form for this call can be found in the Center or downloaded here.
All documentation can be submitted in electronic form scanned by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a candidate submits the documentation in electronic form, provided that a candidate has met the conditions for enrollment, he or she is obliged to submit all the documentation required by the Call in the original or a certified copy.
Candidates should submit the following application documents:
- application form (filled in),
- copy of the ID card or copy from the card reader,
- certified copy of Diploma or Certificate on completed previous level of education
- Certificate on the exams passed at previous levels of education or certified copy of Diploma supplement,
- proof of English language proficiency for the candidates who choose English as the language of instruction,
- proof that the amount of 3.000,00 RSD for the call administration charge has been paid to the University of Kragujevac to the account no. 840-1128666-12
- three photographs of the candidate (3,5 x 4,5 сm).
Foreign nationals may enroll into this study program under the same conditions as Serbian citizens if their prior education degree has been recognized according to The Law on Higher Education issued by Republic of Serbia and The General Act of the University of Kragujevac. At application, foreign nationals should submit the Decision on the recognition of their prior education degree, or the Certificate proving that the recognition procedure is in process.
Foreign nationals should submit the following documents:
- health insurance for the entire duration of studies in the given academic year;
- proof of Serbian or English language proficiency depending on the language of instruction they choose to pursue.
Serbian citizens who have completed their prior education abroad may apply to this call if they possess a Decision on the recognition of a foreign higher education institution’s degree for the purpose of continuing education at the University of Kragujevac and enrolment to this specific study program. If the recognition procedure has not been completed, candidates should submit a certificate stating that the procedure is in process.
Contact telephone: +381 (0)34 300-425
The first International Conference on Chemo and Bioinformatics
The First International Conference on Chemo and BioInformatics (ICCBIKG) 2021 in Kragujevac will be organized by the Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Kragujevac (address: Sestre Janjić 6, 34000 Kragujevac).
The Conference will gather the leading scientists, researchers and students in order to exchange mutual experiences and results of research on various aspects of computer science, information and communication technologies’ application in natural, technical, medical, biotechnical and social sciences. The conference will cover the following topics:
- Chemoinformatics, chemogenomics and molecular design
- Bioorganic, bioinorganic and medical chemistry
- Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Biomedical engineering
- Applied sciences and technologies.
The official language of the Conference is English, and all the abstracts and papers should be written in English. All the additional information, instructions, forms as well as online platforms for paper submission can be found on the Conference website.
The Conference registration fee covers up to two papers per author, the Conference program, Conference proceedings, attendance to all scientific sessions, coffee pause and is 50 EUR for all participants except for students (30 EUR) until October 1, 2021, or 80 EUR for all participants and 50 EUR for students, after October 1, 2021.
- Abstract submission deadline: August 15, 2021.
- Notification of abstract acceptance: August 20, 2021.
- Full paper submission deadline: September 15, 2021.
- Registration fee payment deadline: October 1, 2021.
The official call can be downloaded here.
ONLINE SCHOOL: Innovation and smart manufacturing
The consortium of SMART2M, a project funded by European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) organizes an international ONLINE SCHOOL on INNOVATION AND SMART MANUFACTURING, which will be held from September 27 to October 1, 2021.
Attendees of the school INNOVATION AND SMART MANUFACTURING will get an international certificate.
Lectures are held in English.
The registration and application deadline is September 20th 2021 via online form https://forms.gle/CrvuHFrf5JFYXQpp6
More details can be found in attached file as well as on the website of SMART2M project: http://smart2m.eu
The school is open for the students of all degrees (Bsc, Msc, Phd), as well as for all the professors and employees at the University and in the companies. Organizers and lecturers:
- Dublin City University, Ireland
- University of Kragujevac, Serbia
- University of Tours, France
- University of Ioannina, Greece
- MIND Group, Kragujevac, Serbia
- Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques (CRM Group), Belgium
- PROGETTO IMPRESA, Italy
- Business Support Network, Belgrade, Serbia
A contact for all the questions: email@example.com