The First International Conference on Chemo and BioInformatics (ICCBIKG) 2021 in Kragujevac will be organized by the Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Kragujevac (address: Sestre Janjić 6, 34000 Kragujevac).
The Conference will gather the leading scientists, researchers and students in order to exchange mutual experiences and results of research on various aspects of computer science, information and communication technologies’ application in natural, technical, medical, biotechnical and social sciences. The conference will cover the following topics:
- Chemoinformatics, chemogenomics and molecular design
- Bioorganic, bioinorganic and medical chemistry
- Bioinformatics and applied biology
- Biomedical engineering
- Applied sciences and technologies.
The official language of the Conference is English, and all the abstracts and papers should be written in English. All the additional information, instructions, forms as well as online platforms for paper submission can be found on the Conference website.
The Conference registration fee covers up to two papers per author, the Conference program, Conference proceedings, attendance to all scientific sessions, coffee pause and is 50 EUR for all participants except for students (30 EUR) until October 1, 2021, or 80 EUR for all participants and 50 EUR for students, after October 1, 2021.
- Abstract submission deadline: August 15, 2021.
- Notification of abstract acceptance: August 20, 2021.
- Full paper submission deadline: September 15, 2021.
- Registration fee payment deadline: October 1, 2021.
The official call can be downloaded here.