Scientific title: Research assistant
Education: Master in Mechanical Engineering
- Address: Institute for Information Technologies Kragujevac, Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
His main scientific and research area is computational mechanics, application of finite element method, as well as development and application of smeared models in bioengineering. Also, important aspect of his research is development and application of smeared methodology within diffusive and convective transport, as well as mechanical properties inside of large biological systems and development of multi-scale and computational finite element models for drug delivery within tumors. He has a strong background in implementation of finite element method in in-house software PAK (over 5 years of experience), parallel with development of software for post- processing and simulation results representation (CAD software).
- Kojic M, Milosevic Miljan, Simic Vladimir, Koay E.J, Fleming J.B, Nizzero S, Kojic Nikola, Ziemys Arturas, Ferrari Mauro, A composite smeared finite element for mass transport in capillary systems and biological tissue. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, ISSN 0045- 7825, Vol 324, pp 413-437, doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2017.06.019, 2017.
- Milosevic Miljan, Simic Vladimir, Milicevic Bogdan, Koay E.J, Ferrari Mauro, Ziemys Arturas, Kojic M, Correction function for accuracy improvement of the Composite Smeared Finite Element for diffusive transport in biological tissue systems. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, ISSN 0045- 7825, Vol 338, pp 97-116, doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2018.04.012, 2018.
- Milosevic Miljan, Stojanovic Dusica B, Simic Vladimir, Milicevic Bogdan, Radisavljevic Andjela , Uskokovic Petar S, Kojic Milos, A Computational Model for Drug Release from PLGA Implant, Materials, ISSN 1996-1944, Vol. 11, No. 12 pp 1-17, doi.org/10.3390/ma11122416, 2018.
- Milos Kojic, Miljan Milosevic, Simic Vladimir, Bogdan Milicevic, Vladimir Geroski, Sara Nizzero, Arturas Ziemys, Nenad Filipovic, Mauro Ferrari, Smeared Multiscale Finite Element Models for Mass Transport and Electrophysiology Coupled to Muscle Mechanics, Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, ISSN 2296-4185, Vol. 7, No. 381, pp. 1-16, doi.org/10.3389/fbioe.2019.00381, 2019.
- Simic Vladimir, Milosevic M, Milicevic V, Filipovic N, Kojic M. A novel composite smeared finite element for mechanics (CSFEM): Some applications. Technol Health Care. 2022 Oct 14. doi: 10.3233/THC-220414. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36314177